Enfield Community Acupuncture is looking for an acupuncturist to join our team. This is a part time position on a self employed basis. More info on the clinic here.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of two acupuncturists, and be part of an exciting and growing business, dedicated to make acupuncture available to the wider community.
We believe this role is especially suited for a new graduate, or someone getting back to acupuncture as you will work in an environment which allows you to gain experience while being supported by the rest of the team, and also participate fully on the day to day running of the clinic. There are no upfront costs, which makes this position ideal if you are starting out as self employed and especially if you are looking to building up more experience and confidence before starting your ownpractice.
Job description/ skills needed:
- Around 15 hours per week. Hours of practice: 8 hours weekly – Thursday 5-8.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 12. Additional hours throughout the week for meetings, administrative tasks, promotion on social media, etc.
- Must hold a BSc and a full membership with BAcC
- Able to treat patients in a safe and caring manner and being autonomous in practice, while also being flexible and allow for other practitioners input when appropriate.
- Good communication skills and a ability to adapt quickly to new situations.
- Must be computer literate, with a good grasp on social media tools (Facebook, Twitter as well as Gmail, Word, Excel, etc.
- Be willing to participate in the development of the business and ready to share your own views and ideas, while respecting the opinions of others and the core values of the business.
What we offer:
- Remuneration is profit share basis (increasing after 6 month probationary period)
- Support and mentoring: continuous practice support and mentoring, as well as more in depth discussion of cases during regular clinical meetings.
- Business support: the possibility to learn all aspects involved in developing an acupuncture business, including marketing, social media, website and blogs. This includes learning how to use platforms such as mailchimp, how to write newsletters and also designing tools for flyers and online promotion.
- Networking: as part of Enfield community Acupuncture you will have the opportunity to participate and meet other businesses and people around the Enfield area and beyond, this is a great opportunity to build relationships and a strong network that can be instrumental for your own career building.
- A fun and relaxed working environment! We are easy going but also passionate about what we do, we enjoy working together and we are very supportive of each other. Our new team member will receive an endless source of emotional support through coffee, cakes and banter!
We’re looking for someone to start as soon as possible ideally by November or December 2015
To apply please fill in the application form and we will contact you for an interview. We will then require you to come for a trial week attending both sessions Thursday and Friday. (please note: this will not be paid, you will mainly observe rather than treat patients)
If you have any questions please feel free to ask by email at email@example.com
Many thanks for your interest!