In this 2 hour workshop, we’ll deep dive and explore the Water Element – the element of Winter.
We’ll give you the tools you need to stay healthy and vibrant through the winter months. Embracing the stillness and quiet of winter to restore your energy and maintain health through the season.
Tai Chi & Acupuncture are both part of Chinese Medicine and work on the Meridian system and the concept of Qi.
The workshop includes:
- A Review of the Five Elements and the Meridian System
- The Water Element and the Kidney & Bladder Meridians
- Acupressure to Strengthen your immune system
- The Winter Season in Chinese Medicine Philosophy
- Foods to enhance your Wellbeing in Winter
- Qi Gong to build your energy and embrace the stillness of Winter
We are also providing a take home package that includes:
- Handy Food Energetics Kitchen Chart
- Workbook summarising the workshop information and containing practical exercises you can try at home.
- Free Guided Meditation download so you can continue your practice at home.
For us to give each attendee the attention they deserve, we are only making 12 places available for this workshop, so please book early to avoid missing out.
9 Oakwood Parade,
Queen Annes Place,
Bush Hill Park
Enfield, EN1 2PX
Want to find out more first? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org